Monday, August 23, 2010

Book Shelves (GoodReads)

GoodReads.com for keeps track of what I want to read and where I am within books. I always seem to put the bookmark in the wrong section while I'm reading, if it doesn't fall out completely.



*Yoda voice* Sharing today I am, the currently-reading bookshelf in GoodReads.
Most of the books are on loan from the library although I do own an electronic copy of Its Hard to Make a Difference When You Can't Find Your Keys and a regular copy of Life Makeovers. Library books keep my selections fresher since I feel more free to experiment without being burned on a selection, and occasionally save me from purchasing a book on recommendation that I simply don't care for.




I haven't read any of In Search of King Solomon's Mines, but I read a more recent work by Tahir Shah, The Caliph's House: A Year in Casablanca. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I can't wait to crack open this older volume of his.









Theresa's current reading



It's Hard to Make a Difference When You Can't Find Your Keys
In Search of King Solomon's Mines
Life Makeovers: 52 Practical & Inspiring Ways to Improve Your Life One Week at a Time
Get Off Your Knees and Pray: A Woman's Guide to Life-Changing Prayer
Artemis Fowl


Theresa's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment